Aquarium Fish, Aquarium Plants, & Fish Tank Setups. 🐠
The aquarium hobby is a great way of understanding fish, plants, and other small life forms in the aquatic environment. According to the legendary aquarist Takashi Amano, “To know Mother Nature, is to love her smallest creations.”
By creating an environment suitable for fish, they will display behaviors they would in their natural habitat. To create this environment, it is important to understand fish care, fish tank setups, suitable tank mates, and maintenance requirements.
- Pleco Fish: Ultimate Guide to Plecostomus
- Can Tetras Live with Bettas?
- Best Water for Betta Fish: The Ultimate Guide
- Best Betta Fish Toys: The Top Picks
- Sunshine Pleco (Scobinancistrus aureatus): Ultimate Care
- Fathead Minnow (Pimephales Promelas): Ultimate Care Guide
- Adonis Pleco (Acanthicus Adonis): Ultimate Care Guide
- Pleco Tank Size: How Big of a Tank do Plecos Need?
- Cryptocoryne Undulata: The Ultimate Care Guide
- Best Pleco Food: What is the Best Food for Plecos?
- Pleco Size Chart: Small Plecos, Large Plecos, & More
- Pleco Care: How to Care for Plecostomus
- Pleco Diet & Feeding Guide: What do Plecos Eat?
- Best Pleco Cave: The Ultimate Pleco Cave Guide
- King Tiger Pleco (L333 Hypancistrus sp.): Ultimate Care Guide
- Best Aquarium Heater for 20 Gallon Tanks
- Rasbora Tank Size: What’s the Minimum Tank Size for Rasbora Fish?
- Rasbora Tank Mates: What Fish Can You Keep With Rasboras?
- Rasbora Size: How Big Do Rasbora Get?
- Cryptocoryne Spiralis: Ultimate Care Guide
- Best Rasbora Food: Ultimate Rasbora Food Guide
- Rasbora Care: Are Rasboras Easy to Care for?
- Do Plecos Eat Algae? – Guide to Plecos and Algae in Aquarium
- Breeding Rasboras: How to Breed Rasbora Fish